Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Time Traveller?

Started by Corvidae [1879936] on in General Discussion.

100 replies · 1.68k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

xMrPink [221113]

A free refill to everyone would keep it simple.

Might not fully reimburse everyone but is better than nothing.

Otherwise, reset my med CD too!
Shampoo [686361]

Lost: finished 2 missions, lost E from 9 attacks, money from 2, 3.3mil bounties collected, 15mil mugged rom other players. I make a bug report and get sassed from staff instead of having any issue addressed, they told me to come here. Worthless, dont even compensate us for anything
Odin-All-Father [2010524]

STAFF I WANT MEH ENERGY BACK.

Take away 250E from me and 400K bounty and think I'm going to repeat myself the morning later? Reimburse me for your wrong doing.
IS44 [1759408]

TIL 'sassed from staff' is being politely told that there is already an existing thread in Bug & Issues, and to please not create duplicate thread. Though I, too, am frustrated and joining you all in a little healthy forum venting, at least be honest.