Can we get back the energy spent on reset missions then?
Time Traveller?
Started by Corvidae [1879936] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Can we get back the energy spent on reset missions then?
though that is a valid point, i think the point of the achievment in to be something unachievable(?)
LOL, i love the humour on this.
bullshit, give me back all my E i had a mission to attack 15 people and was half way done
A free refill to everyone would keep it simple.
Might not fully reimburse everyone but is better than nothing.
Otherwise, reset my med CD too!
Jelly of your honour bar :P
sad........
Lost: finished 2 missions, lost E from 9 attacks, money from 2, 3.3mil bounties collected, 15mil mugged rom other players. I make a bug report and get sassed from staff instead of having any issue addressed, they told me to come here. Worthless, dont even compensate us for anything
Passes around cheese to the whine....haha
STAFF I WANT MEH ENERGY BACK.
Take away 250E from me and 400K bounty and think I'm going to repeat myself the morning later? Reimburse me for your wrong doing.
I would like the time traveller merit as well... Will have to decline these missions again! :O
lost some energy big deal what a whiny bunch you are
I forgot what a cool looking honour bar it really is.
Looks shitty haha
Yes, I want merit. Preferably based upon level ;)
Damn and two missions back.
12 attacks
300 energy...
This is entertaining, people please continue....
But my "fireworks" mission is disrupted. I already fired many rounds and it is now reseted back to 47/2000 ;P
TIL 'sassed from staff' is being politely told that there is already an existing thread in Bug & Issues, and to please not create duplicate thread. Though I, too, am frustrated and joining you all in a little healthy forum venting, at least be honest.
Oooh. Ooooooohhh
Neo Wells
now that really is a name that deserves a time traveller merit