Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave please

Started by Sap4balls [2007389] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 315 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
21
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

mug [553318] Committee Committee

I need a business person sig for the forums, so that people will take me more serious.

maybe a white guy. in a tux or something fancy.

is this enough for you to go on? tired of people thinking im just a JFA troll all of the time :/
-Jackson [1601454]

I'd like a chucky sig please. (horror movie chucky doll)

No specifications, normal sig size, have fun! If any questions mail me or chat.

Cheers. Great piece btw, R+
iJoe_Jr [2024128]

I would love a custom sig I am a big Minnesota Wild fan so if you could do that theme I would be happy to pay the 25m
Sap4balls [2007389]

3 of the customs are finished (pending payment and approval)

The other 2 will be worked on tomorrow.

Thank you to the 2 auction bidders :)