:P
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- mug [553318] Committee
· 4 likes ·
I need a business person sig for the forums, so that people will take me more serious. maybe a white guy. in a tux or something fancy. is this enough for you to go on? tired of people thinking im …
:P
10m on the sig.
I need a business person sig for the forums, so that people will take me more serious.
maybe a white guy. in a tux or something fancy.
is this enough for you to go on? tired of people thinking im just a JFA troll all of the time :/
Me me me! :d For a custom :3 I will look for an image and edit my post in a bit :d
Maybe this?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/45/93/374593c5c7ebc7adcd2634b2ba55b810.jpg
If no anything panda related :) For profile sig, any size you think fits :D pm me if you need more info :d
I'd like a chucky sig please. (horror movie chucky doll)
No specifications, normal sig size, have fun! If any questions mail me or chat.
Cheers. Great piece btw, R+
roman, spartan, Persian style!
Inferring that black dudes can't wear tuxedos and that they aren't serious?
You racist price!
I would love a custom sig I am a big Minnesota Wild fan so if you could do that theme I would be happy to pay the 25m
10mil on 2
3 of the customs are finished (pending payment and approval)
The other 2 will be worked on tomorrow.
Thank you to the 2 auction bidders :)
I love it!
Thank you so much!
Amazing work as usually :3
15m bid on the 2nd Sig auction
All custom slots filled, last one will be completed tonight
Just the 2 tag auction remains
New tag added
25m on sig 2
25m on 1
Thanks guys, will mail tags in a couple of minutes
locked and graved on request