-
The best items!
Started by Nobody [237547] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 394 / 394 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
-
- My Dual Axes
- Damage:
71.94 - Accuracy:
71.99
[image: image.prntscr.com]
got worse damage than best arma but quite better accuracy, i have had this weapon for a very long time i didnt know it was that good lol
got worse damage than best arma but quite better accuracy, i have had this weapon for a very long time i didnt know it was that good lol
So I'm not sure if OP has updated the original with the best items that people have posting, but I think I might have the best of all 5 types of armour now...
[image: i.gyazo.com]
If anyone has a higher rating item in any slot, I'd love to know (and offer to buy/swap it off you, hehe)
Pretty proud of my collection of armour now. Thanks to all the sellers who've offered me these items!
My armalite total:149.32
Your armalite total: 149.34
Bastard! ><
Have faith my child.
*updated*
There is a higher welding around somewhere, I forgot the name of the player w/ it. It's in the 68.8's if memory serves me correct. Regardless that's still likely to be the best setup in the game!
baseball bats
14.99 / 77.50
14.51 / 79.27
[image: image.prntscr.com]
New Best to Kodachi Damage I think
New Best to Kodachi Damage I think
71.41 69.81 my scims
wait nvm xD
no. i think mine are over 65. cant check im traveling.
combat armour can go well over 65. my helmet is even over 65.5. i suspect combat armour can reach 66 as the ceiling.
Yep, 64.79 aren't the best, but still very good.
oh crap i thought the thread was about posting your best item xD i derped hard there
[image: s15.postimg.org]
65.22 Pants
Finally found a 'best' after trawling through about 2500+ combat items :)
65.22 Pants
Finally found a 'best' after trawling through about 2500+ combat items :)
seems like it, congrats :)
a question..what is the best rating of kodachi you guys can get?
Best item is Gold ak 47 which I believe Bogie or Kyle has one?