Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The best items!

Started by Nobody [237547] on in General Discussion.

393 replies · 15.9k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 394 / 394 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Alexstrasza [1825532]

So I'm not sure if OP has updated the original with the best items that people have posting, but I think I might have the best of all 5 types of armour now...

[image: i.gyazo.com]

If anyone has a higher rating item in any slot, I'd love to know (and offer to buy/swap it off you, hehe)

Pretty proud of my collection of armour now. Thanks to all the sellers who've offered me these items!
CrazedOne [1915023]

There is a higher welding around somewhere, I forgot the name of the player w/ it. It's in the 68.8's if memory serves me correct. Regardless that's still likely to be the best setup in the game!
dunmugmeh [538353]

no. i think mine are over 65. cant check im traveling.

combat armour can go well over 65. my helmet is even over 65.5. i suspect combat armour can reach 66 as the ceiling.