Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

facebook torn

Started by YELLSATEVERYONE [1874738] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 405 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

IAMNEWB [1613227]

I quit ages ago
Mug rik78186
I had millions on me when I logged out
I'm sure most has been taken but might get lucky
Good luck
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Checked on it the other day, quit after getting the merits here for reaching level 5... Am level 6 now somehow and still staff on FB Torn which I found amusing...
APOLLO [862724]

Would love to play fb torn but unfortunately I can't.

no Facebook account and don't want one. My friends keep telling me just to use an assumed name and join up.

But I havent
arrow [2024586]

15 days donator, a goodie bag and level xp.
worth making an fb just for that imo.


Only took me 2 hours to get to level 5.

Step1) make fb
step2) spam friend requests
step3) wait a couple hours
step 4) go on fb torn and invite friends to fb torn. 10 points for every friend U invite
Step5) upgrade nerve bar to 18
step6) do 1 nerve crimes all the way to level 5 using points for nerve refill


Attacking etc is unnecessary.
KPCSlor [1557404]

OJSimpson made it to the level cap which is 15. I started up again for a bit to see if I could get my level 14 account the last level, but fizzled out again.

There was a time when I spent more time on Lite than I did on full, but they pulled all of the developers for Respo and RIP Torn Lite...
Shiloh_V [1765616]

I'd forgotten all about this! Left it apparently 2 and a half years ago at lvl 3, logged in now and completed to lvl 5. Worth it for the merit and goodie bag, amongst candy and bottles I got 16 energy cans.

I won't go back to it now tho, one Torn is enough...
Cloud [109736]

i still play facebook torn all the time im level nine still play slots everyday there the pot is at 18 almost 19 mil hope its me that hits it :) but good luck to everyone else that still plays it


Fiddlesticks [1316692]

stopped FB when I "" maxed" out at lvl 13 , I was playing daily like I am here, but no progresion
and just not the same , any reason why I should rejoin ?