does anyone still play? i do. i guess im a fan
facebook torn
Started by YELLSATEVERYONE [1874738] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Checked on it the other day, quit after getting the merits here for reaching level 5... Am level 6 now somehow and still staff on FB Torn which I found amusing...
does anyone still play? i do. i guess im a fan
I quit ages ago
Mug rik78186
I had millions on me when I logged out
I'm sure most has been taken but might get lucky
Good luck
im level 13 in it so i guess you could say i play it quite a bit ....
Checked on it the other day, quit after getting the merits here for reaching level 5... Am level 6 now somehow and still staff on FB Torn which I found amusing...
Would love to play fb torn but unfortunately I can't.
no Facebook account and don't want one. My friends keep telling me just to use an assumed name and join up.
But I havent
nice. just looking to play a bit more but loo and whatnot is impossile
15 days donator, a goodie bag and level xp.
worth making an fb just for that imo.
Only took me 2 hours to get to level 5.
Step1) make fb
step2) spam friend requests
step3) wait a couple hours
step 4) go on fb torn and invite friends to fb torn. 10 points for every friend U invite
Step5) upgrade nerve bar to 18
step6) do 1 nerve crimes all the way to level 5 using points for nerve refill
Attacking etc is unnecessary.
Accidental downrate (damn mobile!)
R+'d elsewhere
OJSimpson made it to the level cap which is 15. I started up again for a bit to see if I could get my level 14 account the last level, but fizzled out again.
There was a time when I spent more time on Lite than I did on full, but they pulled all of the developers for Respo and RIP Torn Lite...
Pretty sure they never intended to fully develop it, it's just meant as a social media advert.
I'd forgotten all about this! Left it apparently 2 and a half years ago at lvl 3, logged in now and completed to lvl 5. Worth it for the merit and goodie bag, amongst candy and bottles I got 16 energy cans.
I won't go back to it now tho, one Torn is enough...
Do you get any Torn stuff for playing FB Torn?
Nope xD Only played to get the bonus xD
if anyone cares, my name is bodiddley there and sure could use some free shit
i still play facebook torn all the time im level nine still play slots everyday there the pot is at 18 almost 19 mil hope its me that hits it :) but good luck to everyone else that still plays it
stopped FB when I "" maxed" out at lvl 13 , I was playing daily like I am here, but no progresion
and just not the same , any reason why I should rejoin ?