So I haven't found items in the city for a few weeks now.. I have awareness tier 3 and have tried various zoom levels. Anyone else having issues?
Items in city
Started by Camey_donielle [2027157] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
So I haven't found items in the city for a few weeks now.. I have awareness tier 3 and have tried various zoom levels. Anyone else having issues?
I wouldn't even bother wasting your time, since respo item spawning has been awful!
Spawning is just slow sometimes.. I used to find something almost everyday now I hardly find 3-5 things in a month after they made changes
Try taking LSD and clicking the city link twice an hour.
I recently got a Florin Coin from the city, a couple days ago...
Could try making yourself go to the gym etc. via the city instead of the sidebar to get in more city visits.
Yeah I've been doing that for a while now.. I dont use the quick links at all.. I use the city map to travel everywhere
Everything fine for me. I have 7 awareness and found all this in about the last 10 days.
Nice! There are 25 items around the city: Axe, Sig 550, Bolt Cutters, Hard Drive, Heavy Duty Padlock, Samurai Sword, Big Box of Chocolate Bars, Axe, CD Player, Monkey Plushie, Crow Bar, Box of Bon Bons, Fiveseven, Donator Pack, Throwing Knife, Desert Eagle, Rusty Sword, Stick Grenade, Sig 550, Black Senet Pawn, Xanax, Feathery Hotel Coupon, Pack of Cuban Cigars, Hammer and Gold Noble Coin.
Edit: I found a parachute about 3 weeks ago aswell
I think we'd all be happy with that list...even after a month much less 10 days.
Imo awareness is not so much important about the cost of items found in the map I have spent 9 points on awareness and still have manage to find a senat board and a welding helmet in the city......................
Could be wrong but I believe upgrading your awareness only increases the rate of which items are spawned, not the quality of the spawned item.
I've maxed out my awareness with merits but all I've for it is a chocolate bar and a cheap hand gun in 4 days...you may be right it sure hasn't helped me one bit I found better with 5 bars in merits
See but I'm not finding ANYTHING. Like at this point I would be happy with super crappy cheap items..
you're 66 days into the game......
You can't take a small view for things like city finds in this game, you need to take like a 6 month or 1 year time frame to look at and make some sort of analysis on your city finds
It took me about 270 days to find 100 items in the city. I feel like i don't find as many items now as when i started but it happens in clumps. I have three merits in awareness (but don't tell anyone i spent merits on awareness!)