Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

loan amount

Started by AWD [2037036] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 212 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
AWD [2037036]

frnds said if u sell stuff to game, ur loan will increase

I bought DP and sold, but no increase happnd

Sold some armour first, it increased, but stopd increasing wen I sold DP

Not moving above from 27.5 mil
Kayla [2031661]

The amount you can loan from Duke increases when you take out loans and make your payments on time, it also increases when you sell items back to the stores in the city (not the item market). You will have to sell a lot of things back to the game to get the amount you can loan high.
Hopslam [795412]

DPs counted, points and properties didn't. Don't think those mechanics have changed. I believe it's 20%, is the magic number up to a max loan amount of 1b, for just the selling items back to city piece.

example- I sold 5b worth of items to city and can take a max loan of 1b now. Or smaller example, sell 100m in items to city, and you can take a max loan of 20m. And then that max loan can also be increased by making interest payments on time over time.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

Yeah, DPs counted, but I think they changed that when Duke loans were introduced, possibly to make it more difficult to abuse the system using multis.
Westend [107444]

You can take out a loan of up to $290,000,000 by using the box below.

No idea how I got this high, I have never taken out a loan.
Champion [1927067]

maybe there's another thing that factors into it such as: it gives you the ability to loan like 1/1000th of the amount you scammed... who knows.