I was wondering if DP sells will decrease from the recent committee behaviors and the WSSB scandal. As a business owner you must make proper investigations and have proper punishment for behaviors once proper evidence is discovered. Having knee jerk reactions can negatively or positively impact your business and short/long term results.
I was wondering what everyones thoughts were if the DP sells and subscriber sells will increase, decrease or stay the same with the recent events?
Not sure why recent events would affect someone's decision to donate? They've been doing it all along, it's just out in the open now.
I look at it as you would a person running to be in a political position. Once things are out in the open they do not get the votes as they would have before. DPs is a form of support, I am just curious if the support will remain the same.
Yeah, I'm sure everything will run just fine - as it has been for the past 13 years ;)
I noticed they changed the pawnshop price of DPs a few days ago to keep the price down. Most likely cuse the small group spending a lot of money on torn (a LOT of money) will have to buy a few extra DPs now when they want to gamble.
I can't see how the price will change due to WSSB-Gate neither that they will sell more or less DPs.
I am more talking about the actually DPs purchased from the torn system not player or selling to pawn shop
The players that are cheating in the game most likely are not the ones donating to torn or at least not anymore since they got there start up money.
If anything more people might start to donate again now that ched seems to be taking control back of his game.
this is another angle that I am curious about. Reason why I put the voting system rather just a rant :)
Increase not directly but because all the new forum activity in general is making torn lively again.
good question for sure
Doubtful it was a knee jerk reaction though.... it's probably been under investigation and debated about for months
Considering the first 5 posters in this thread have subscriber status. I doubt it.. [:laughing:]
Granted the books make for a nice incentive to do so. & have had me considering becoming a sub again.
well by knee jerk reaction I simply meant the fact that all that bought a large amount of WSSB had profits removed regardless of the situation.. im sure it was discussed.
HA HA.. reason why I am a subscriber.. Show me the books :)
Lemme catch my first dp
YES, more boobs = more subscribers
Ohhh... he said books.... nm
you had it right LOL
No.
If there is going to be ANY response to it, I think it will be positive as "it is a truth universally acknowledged" that all Committee members can get away with any cheat they can come up with. This is a clear action to enforce the rules and not only create more of a level playing field (without favoritism) and also a clear sign of the commitment Chedburn has towards penalizing wrong-doers.
Just looking at the little red box makes clear how much time has passed since the incident. No, there is definately no thin ice here.
damn, LDP turned into such a kissass