63 replies · 859 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
RX8[1798198]
· 28 likes · Change the revive reducing cost from faction special to merits.
Krastinov[1542326]
· 14 likes · I would suggest a PG18 Torn^^
Htr[89581]
· 9 likes · -I'd cut faction size to a maximum of 30 -Add an option to create a chat with multiple players (a bit like the faction of company chat, but this one would be for friends/enemies lol). -Customizable hall of fame from …
Major or minor, if you could change one thing about the game that would be applied to everyone in the game... what would you change?
I would add in another incentive for factions to war; for example the top 5 ranked factions receive 2 cesium per month. 6-10 get 1 cesium, and 11-25 get 100 xanax per month.
Thought i'd take a break from the aggro that's taken place recently in GD...
I would change the stock market structure so that its analogous to real life...What I mean is that the stocks should sell automatically as soon as it is listed onto the market rather than having to wait hours, days or even weeks for stocks to sell :/
I'd remove the merits for collecting bounties. The cash reward alone should suffice.
Or I'd add a special that only applies to players who have placed less than 500 bounties. Once you reach the 500 ceiling, you lose the special (similar to the drug-free gym). Then I'd reset the "bounties placed" count for everyone to 0, to start with a clean slate.
There's no way to fix bounties or abolish them, you can only take away an incentive to do them or add an incentive to avoid doing them. ofc, some people would still bounty continuously, that's their choice.
I'd change drug cooldown to make it like medical and booster cooldown. You can max it out to 24 hours. Taking 3-4 Xanax at once would be freakin sweet!
lol. You might want to check how many bounties I've received since the account opened, all from the same person. You asked for what I'd like to change, I gave an honest answer.
It means the bounty board would be more full, providing more targets for people completing missions or people who still just want to collect bounties for money. As it stands, everyone below a certain level on the board is either hosped or traveling.
This. This needs to happen. It needs to be possible to have a non-warring faction, especially under the new specialization. A reviving faction or an OC-based faction, for instance, would be lovely.