Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Changes to the Game

Started by TrueGeo [2004454] on in General Discussion.

63 replies · 859 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

TrueGeo [2004454]

Major or minor, if you could change one thing about the game that would be applied to everyone in the game... what would you change?

I would add in another incentive for factions to war; for example the top 5 ranked factions receive 2 cesium per month. 6-10 get 1 cesium, and 11-25 get 100 xanax per month.

Thought i'd take a break from the aggro that's taken place recently in GD...
Buston [2018371]

I would change the stock market structure so that its analogous to real life...What I mean is that the stocks should sell automatically as soon as it is listed onto the market rather than having to wait hours, days or even weeks for stocks to sell :/
ccwy [2007926]

I'd remove the merits for collecting bounties. The cash reward alone should suffice.

Or I'd add a special that only applies to players who have placed less than 500 bounties. Once you reach the 500 ceiling, you lose the special (similar to the drug-free gym). Then I'd reset the "bounties placed" count for everyone to 0, to start with a clean slate.

There's no way to fix bounties or abolish them, you can only take away an incentive to do them or add an incentive to avoid doing them. ofc, some people would still bounty continuously, that's their choice.
Captain-America [1040542]

I'd change drug cooldown to make it like medical and booster cooldown. You can max it out to 24 hours. Taking 3-4 Xanax at once would be freakin sweet!
ccwy [2007926]

lol. You might want to check how many bounties I've received since the account opened, all from the same person. You asked for what I'd like to change, I gave an honest answer.
ccwy [2007926]

It means the bounty board would be more full, providing more targets for people completing missions or people who still just want to collect bounties for money. As it stands, everyone below a certain level on the board is either hosped or traveling.
pashmael [2029687]

if u stay married for 1000 days u get to make a test tube baby and if it hatches u can train it to fight other babies

it would bring an influx of new players



edit: the baby could be born with some stats taken from both parents, maybe parents could choose how many stats to give the baby for when it's born
Miss_Lolly [1904395]

this really needs to be a thing, the amount of energy it takes to revive someone is just so high...especially if you dont have a dp
Drakonis_Ordo [1362140]

This. This needs to happen. It needs to be possible to have a non-warring faction, especially under the new specialization. A reviving faction or an OC-based faction, for instance, would be lovely.