Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Remove Karma

Started by Lisa96 [1734478] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 527 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Lisa96 [1734478]

What is the point off Karma being in the Game it literally does nothing? Most pointless thing I've ever seen

its also based on lies people are too scared too down vote what someone popular Says or what there friend says.

It should be anonymous from people who vote and their should be a restriction you should need too use karma too make a Forum Thread so people like me with 0 Karma can't make threads as currently I couldn't care less if I had + 1000 or -1000 as it makes 0 diffence so please Down vote the F out off this And keep my Karma at 0 I may not be able too sleep tonight
-DELTA- [2036372]

Downvoted on request. And if anyone posts that you have downvoted their post, I will upvote their post. :D
jump792 [1967039]

Let's see...Karma is a sign off relevance, commercial application, and being the right kind of ******* that one presents themselves as. As for anonymous, I'd rather it not be as I know who I have like opinions and dislike ones with, who thought what I did was funny or what I did was ****ed up, or if I'm being too much of an ******* or just the right kind of *******. But hey, that's just my thought on the matter.
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

its a nice addition not important but nice still.

It has a use though for example :

If you post something and I post something a newer player or reader to the forum will automatically know what you write is mostly pointless and not to be taken seriously.
manic [1554958]

Generally I think karma is complete waste of time.

However, in your case I actually think it is very apt, as it seems to equates perfectly to your IQ.

Well almost. Not sure 'negative' karma is allowed...