48 replies · 527 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Harley[258120]Wiki Contributor
· 27 likes · Even if karma was removed, people would still thiink your threads were shit.
Champion[1927067]
· 16 likes · Speak for yourself, the 5k karma gym looks cool as hell
bogie[148747]Admin
· 6 likes · I agree, let's add a purpose to karma, those with such consistently low karma like yourself should be permabanned.
What is the point off Karma being in the Game it literally does nothing? Most pointless thing I've ever seen
its also based on lies people are too scared too down vote what someone popular Says or what there friend says.
It should be anonymous from people who vote and their should be a restriction you should need too use karma too make a Forum Thread so people like me with 0 Karma can't make threads as currently I couldn't care less if I had + 1000 or -1000 as it makes 0 diffence so please Down vote the F out off this And keep my Karma at 0 I may not be able too sleep tonight
Let's see...Karma is a sign off relevance, commercial application, and being the right kind of ******* that one presents themselves as. As for anonymous, I'd rather it not be as I know who I have like opinions and dislike ones with, who thought what I did was funny or what I did was ****ed up, or if I'm being too much of an ******* or just the right kind of *******. But hey, that's just my thought on the matter.
If you post something and I post something a newer player or reader to the forum will automatically know what you write is mostly pointless and not to be taken seriously.