52 replies · 558 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
53
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Harley[258120]Wiki Contributor
· 8 likes · I'll help you out on the selfhosping part, since you clearly refuse take peoples advice, this is questions & answers, not whingers & crybabies.
Louis_de_Pointe[1963196]
· 6 likes · I think you should RMT i hear fed means you cannot be busted, ask your associate for details on RMT.
manic[1554958] · 5 likes · Yep, you're right Mike, we know nothing... Mike's Respect Gained:4,898 Manik's Respect Gained: 41,277 (Maybe spend less time trying to self hosp and more time attacking? Just sayin')
You can just sit in hospital when you are in there. So many people get all hysterical when they are hosped and try to get out as soon as possible. Dont do that. Just sit in there until your nerve or energy is full then do your business.
Ohh, I didn't think of that drawback to your bloodtype. You can't self hosp. Still, I don't see a big deal. I do what dunmegmeh does mostly when I want some "peace and quiet" - stay in hosp after being attacked, do everything I need to do while "under protection" and only hosp out when I need to.
Maybe there's some other reason that you need to self hosp, but that's what friends and faction members are for then if you can't do it using blood.
Well, that mean you can literally have every blood type in the game...means the cheapest blood is the blood for you at all times, so that's something to consider. Other than that, take up traveling so you can make some money and avoid combat.
Only solution for warring is to travel to mexico (which takes a long time) try to get jailed (but I get busted right away hence why I want the option to turn off people busting me) or to self hosp by RR but the RR option is tiring
The minute you get hit once, and you're done, stay in hosp. Looking at your attacks made, and your respect earnt, I somehow have a feeling you're making an ant into an elephant, but like I said, maybe I'm not understanding the problem here.
Just stay in hosp the first time you get hit, or when you're done doing your attacks. If you're worried about respect, make use of retal bonus and be more aggressive than the enemy.
How are you expecting self hosping to be a benefit to you that it's a bigger deal to not have it?
It's not that big of a deal. Self hosping isn't really needed unless you're in a real intense war and in that case prob best to just fly to avoid using up med cooldown.
May be he wants to self hosp after a bonus hit and dont want to waste 36 minutes to go mexico and back? (is it 36 minutes? im not sure..sorry if it is wrong)..wait until territory release..who knows what will happen after that..but since we have option to turn off revive, having an option to turn off busting by players seems legit..since some of us want to self bust :D
To be honest even if you can self hospitalize yourself in wars with the wrong blood you have to wait and wait oh did i mention waiting for life to build.Most of us simply fly if we hit a bonus and not want to be hit in a war its about low cooldowns and life.Most of us fly so if we were to self hospitalize it takes us out the war for a bit waiting on life.
Less time wasted flying than waiting to hit again for best results in respect of gains.