Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problem ! A BIG PROBLEM !

Started by Valency [2043353] on in Graveyard.

36 replies · 456 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Valency [2043353]

See this is a very serious and whole hearted discussion

See I had made 1 account on which I reached level 22 .. and then my exams came so I made another so that I can focus on exams . But I got banned for 14 days not 7 days .. but I am so addictive that I made 1 more so next day it's detention reached 43 days but next day when I open it it comes marked for deletion for 999 days .. I want to know why ? Why first of all I got double days banned and then without any reason banned . Now when my exams are over I wanted to make 1 more truly account but a situation come that it's written I can't make any account till 2 may . Why . I am so addictive to this game that I can't stop myself .. i made truly one account and I wanted justice to make a new account starting from 1 level or give my 22 level account back .. pls friends if u think I am right and I got injustice try to give the message to Chedburn so may I can come back pls friends I need ur help truly if I caught u will not come to this website again .. pls help friends I really need urs help ! Pls help I beg

My account - Dark_Beast (2026750)

Give me justice friends ! Pls

I promise I will not do anything again ! GIVE ME 1 CHANCE !
Missterial [1955904]

You got punished for breaking the rules and thus you did it again and again and now you're surprised you're on the verge of getting fedded?

...how does your brain work?
Fenrir [1961735]

Yes, because dealing with the ban is so difficult. You're a much bigger fool, for even making another account, and finally, your biggest mistake is complaining about it on the forums. If youd've accepted the ban, for cheating, you'd be fine.
Brujo_McDuck [1948580]

You literally admit to being a multi, and then in the same breath ask for the rules to be changed just for you...because you're an addict. Your explanation about having exams doesn't even make any earthly sense.

Could you have possibly done a worse job of begging for clemency?