kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, sorry
drama
Started by Deku-_- [2012912] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 58
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Collete [1389080]
· 25 likes ·
I gave you one bounty , you private chatted me and got rude , I blocked you then you mailed me and got 9 more . Read from bottom up - Collete: please dont flame me 2017-02-05 10:09:50 AM - … - Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Lmao. I love threads like this. - Amaan_F [1980921]
· 1 likes ·
I'm getting bullid by a person called Ra1der he has already put like 25 bounties on my in the last few day and I cant play at all it makes me cry because I really enjoy playing torn
Mentioned in this thread
DieselMack [470785] ×1 Collete [1389080] ×1 Deku-_- [2012912] ×1
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, sorry
Can anybody attack Collete? Yes, I'd say so. Even you could.
I gave you one bounty , you private chatted me and got rude , I blocked you then you mailed me and got 9 more .
Read from bottom up
- Collete:
please dont flame me
2017-02-05
10:09:50 AM - Kaneki-_-:
go suck a dick noob gamer, u think im scared of getting bounty u noob shit? I dare u to put more idc ****
2017-02-05
10:09:16 AM - Collete:
tsk tsk tsk
2017-02-05
10:08:07 AM - Kaneki-_-:
I totally give a shit and u start it first, so yeah
2017-02-05
10:07:48 AM - Collete:
You know I can report this
2017-02-05
10:07:19 AM - Kaneki-_-:
You torncity, sick ****, dumb shit I hope you ****ing die and get mug by a pro and bitch u suck a dick noob **** suck a dick idk if u r lvl 93 noob shit go suck a dick
2017-02-05
10:05:59 AM
lol... how you gonna act like you dont know why your getting bountied
Lol good move advertising yourself for more bounties xD
Noobs are attracted towards collete chat shit with him gets bountied and starts whining...amazing.
What harm could possibly come from talking shit to a seasoned player such as Collete and then starting a thread about it?
We will see.... we will see.
?
10:09:50 AM- Kaneki-_-:
go suck a dick noob gamer, u think im scared of getting bounty u noob shit? I dare u to put more idc ****
Now you ask for people to attack them for doing as you say.
Re-address your attitude towards people.
I'm pretty convinced that this will end well for OP.
Who can resist his charme and his good manners?
I hope you reported him
Well... Collete.
Don't like it much, but like most of their campaigns, this one seems justified.
I've seen this movie before, I know how it'll end...
Maybe the title of the thread is meant for the OP! :P
There are lots of dicks in torn. Quite a few ****s too.
You talk smack then get bountied and make a thread lol.
And you flame Collete about being a noob.
Your ID: 2012912, Collete ID: 1389080
Your Level: 16, Collete Level: 93
Your NW: 83 Million, Collete NW: 12.5 BILLION
Your Attacks Won: 399, Collete Attacks Won: 11,475
Your Defends Won: 29, Collete Defends Won: 1,377
Should I go on?
Hahahahaha. I bet Collete's going to be doing some soul-searching after this. He won't be able to cope.
Lmao. I love threads like this.
Wow dude, you're gonna have a permanent resident in the hospy now lmao!
Yeah collete is mean you should bounty her
There is a maximum of 10 bounties that can be placed on a single person, you can add more on that target when the current ones have been claimed.
Start again
Collete always gets all the fun