Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

drama

Started by Deku-_- [2012912] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 860 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
58
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

DieselMack [470785] ×1 Collete [1389080] ×1 Deku-_- [2012912] ×1

Collete [1389080]

I gave you one bounty , you private chatted me and got rude , I blocked you then you mailed me and got 9 more .

Read from bottom up
  • Collete:
    please dont flame me

    2017-02-05

    10:09:50 AM
  • Kaneki-_-:
    go suck a dick noob gamer, u think im scared of getting bounty u noob shit? I dare u to put more idc ****

    2017-02-05

    10:09:16 AM
  • Collete:
    tsk tsk tsk

    2017-02-05

    10:08:07 AM
  • Kaneki-_-:
    I totally give a shit and u start it first, so yeah

    2017-02-05

    10:07:48 AM
  • Collete:
    You know I can report this

    2017-02-05

    10:07:19 AM
  • Kaneki-_-:
    You torncity, sick ****, dumb shit I hope you ****ing die and get mug by a pro and bitch u suck a dick noob **** suck a dick idk if u r lvl 93 noob shit go suck a dick



    2017-02-05

    10:05:59 AM
Milos [1690243]

Noobs are attracted towards collete chat shit with him gets bountied and starts whining...amazing.
DAMINK [2009054]

What harm could possibly come from talking shit to a seasoned player such as Collete and then starting a thread about it?

We will see.... we will see.
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

?

  • 10:09:50 AM
  • Kaneki-_-:
    go suck a dick noob gamer, u think im scared of getting bounty u noob shit? I dare u to put more idc ****
You defined them as a noob so they behave as one, you call them a shit and then dare them because you do not care about more bounties.

Now you ask for people to attack them for doing as you say.

Re-address your attitude towards people.
Xenophias [539054]

You talk smack then get bountied and make a thread lol.

And you flame Collete about being a noob.

Your ID: 2012912, Collete ID: 1389080

Your Level: 16, Collete Level: 93

Your NW: 83 Million, Collete NW: 12.5 BILLION

Your Attacks Won: 399, Collete Attacks Won: 11,475

Your Defends Won: 29, Collete Defends Won: 1,377

Should I go on?
Tolshortte [648554]

There is a maximum of 10 bounties that can be placed on a single person, you can add more on that target when the current ones have been claimed.

Start again

Collete always gets all the fun