I placed a bet about a week ago and still no win or loss notification. Is this an issue or just been overlooked?
Bookie
Started by shadowofjackie [1744887] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 11 likes ·
Someone will and it can get leaked. We prefer 100% legit stuff, like Pakistani cricket. - JimmyJames [581165]
· 5 likes ·
You can bet on StarCraft? How do I get Professional Wrestling added? - flufffy [494285]
· 4 likes ·
Don't be ridiculous.
I placed a bet about a week ago and still no win or loss notification. Is this an issue or just been overlooked?
What bet? Are you sure it wasn't an event that hasn't started/finished yet?
Matches you have bet on
Wednesday Games - 08/02/17
Wednesday Games - 08/02/17
SCII - GSL. OUTRIGHT WINNER
06:30:00 - 08/02/17
Betting closed
Outright winner on a league suggests it could be a season bet.
If this is it then you'll need to wait until end of March.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2017_Global_StarCraft_II_League_Season_1
You could ask the bookie staffer responsible for e-sports. Find out by looking at the gambling forum.
You can bet on StarCraft?
How do I get Professional Wrestling added?
Don't be ridiculous.
Didn't know TC had so many Koreans
What part is ridiculous? Betting on video games or professional sporting events?
"professional" xD
Sorry to be the one to break this to you. Professional wrestling is scripted.
We don't know the script
I haven't watched wrestling in years, but I remember there were spoiler sites for WWF/WWE all over the place. I bet you can find spoilers on reddit these days.
Someone will and it can get leaked. We prefer 100% legit stuff, like Pakistani cricket.
Or who wins Big Brother (whatever that is).
.....Or the queens hat colour at a royal wedding.
LOL @ Pakistani cricket
OT: The outright winner bet is a season/league bet, you'll have to wait until the end.
betting on video games is pretty dumb
Got to love Pakistani cricket.
Anyone following this forum knows I hated the idea of e-sports crap but apparently the kids like it these days and someone decided we'd add them.
PLEASE LET US BET ON THIS OMG