Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie

Started by shadowofjackie [1744887] on in Questions & Answers.

30 replies · 351 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Cool_Cat_Mac [73269]

I haven't watched wrestling in years, but I remember there were spoiler sites for WWF/WWE all over the place. I bet you can find spoilers on reddit these days.
flufffy [494285]

Anyone following this forum knows I hated the idea of e-sports crap but apparently the kids like it these days and someone decided we'd add them.