Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Name Calling

Started by Lindice [1855058] on in General Discussion.

56 replies · 659 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Lindice [1855058]

So let's be honest, we've all been called names on torn, especially during our brief period as noobs.
I always seem to piss of the British (not on purpose) but most of my bounties and chat blocks were made by the brits.
Bunch of mean tea drinkers :( luv their accent though :)


Anyway back to the topic I've been called a "tool", a bellend, an ass, a troll, a ****, a turd etc. In fact I have learnt soo many new bad words on torn and most of em I learnt from the British.

So what names have you been called in your time on torn? I wanna see some new stuff :)
themainman [1629262]

I've been called Irish It's not because It's offensive but its cause I'm Irish doesn't mean they can call me it tho...

YEAH IM TALKING ABOUT YOU DOLF!!!!
Adrenalinas [1974447]

"during our brief period as noobs" that is so funny :D you are still big noob,man wake up, I know I am noob, but you are event bigger noob that me :D
Fenrir [1961735]

Ive been called all sorts of colorful names, but of course, I've got a few friendly names I'm called, which I enjoy being called - "Fen" , "Fenny" , and "Mini" -- Usually the specific ones.
Daisy3 [730750]

A knobhead...by my own sweet hubby. I never heard it before but have used it dozens of times since....lol

I don't think it's too horrible but if it is, please don't tell me. :P
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

Haven't been called any names yet...

But I did learn a new word: whinge

Had to look it up once after I saw it a few times and thought...Hmm what the hell is 'whinge'

This post seems like whinging in disguise. But I'm wrong ALOT...According to my wife, anyway.