Boiiii
Yeaaa boiiiii
Started by Dormammu [1903127] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Boiiii
Yes, lets replace the owner of the game.
lol
i agree lets replace the owner i vote for marlonbrando to be out new owner of torn
who wants to get the go fund me started??
"Should the owner of the business be replaced?"
I can't... Are you... I... I... **sigh**
/Faceplants desk so hard it breaks into two and I headbutt my knees...
#FedChed
#BringBackQuacks
Don't blame Ched, he's just the JFK puppet.
At this point I receive a brain injury, causing me to be dumb enough to go back in time and create this thread under a different name, Dormammu.
go study
I suggest you go see a doctor boiii
When you're there, make sure to get an MRI. You need it.
Don't stop at Chedburn, we should replace Torn.
replace torn and make it a game where you play as a cop and have to undermine the kingpins in a crime infested city
Please make that game Rick
if only i could code :/
This post disappoints me. Not only is the poster's name not relevant, but this picture was not included in the first post. Very upsetting.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I bet you have a buddy who can code, give them a call.. :p