Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Yeaaa boiiiii

Started by Dormammu [1903127] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 412 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

manic [1554958]

"Should the owner of the business be replaced?"

I can't... Are you... I... I... **sigh**

/Faceplants desk so hard it breaks into two and I headbutt my knees...


Hinotori [1996403]

At this point I receive a brain injury, causing me to be dumb enough to go back in time and create this thread under a different name, Dormammu.
Stricky [2010002]

replace torn and make it a game where you play as a cop and have to undermine the kingpins in a crime infested city