Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Immediate overdose

Started by Miju [2050377] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 176 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Miju [2050377]

So I'm a reset and apparently I took a guide on training and when I took a xanax, I immediately overdosed. How?
dunmugmeh [538353]

yes a lot of people arent aware of this. though it can be seen easily, i often overdose fresh from rehab.

that tells me overdose and drug addiction are 2 separate things. im not sure if you have a higher chance of od with higher drug addiction. i overdose so regulary on lsd its hard to tell.

but overdosing can happen at anytime it doesnt matter what our drug addiction is.
BadZena [1968552]



I did when I first started, I read that xanax was good and helped training, so I bought one and took it. Immediate overdose. Did not take any for a long time after that!!