So I'm a reset and apparently I took a guide on training and when I took a xanax, I immediately overdosed. How?
Immediate overdose
Started by Miju [2050377] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
So I'm a reset and apparently I took a guide on training and when I took a xanax, I immediately overdosed. How?
You have a ~3% chance of ODing with every xanax you take. You just got unlucky.
there are quite a few people who win the lottery on their first go.
you're in the lucky bunch, try cannabis now XD
Od's are always immediate, you are probably confusing that with addiction that builds up slowly. Addiction and od's are not directly related.
yes a lot of people arent aware of this. though it can be seen easily, i often overdose fresh from rehab.
that tells me overdose and drug addiction are 2 separate things. im not sure if you have a higher chance of od with higher drug addiction. i overdose so regulary on lsd its hard to tell.
but overdosing can happen at anytime it doesnt matter what our drug addiction is.
I overdosed twice within a day this weekend. Nothing you can do its just luck of the draw
I did when I first started, I read that xanax was good and helped training, so I bought one and took it. Immediate overdose. Did not take any for a long time after that!!
i took 50 for the merit and didnt overdose once.