Anyone interested in attacking the Duke mission?
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Anyone interested in attacking the Duke mission?
Count me in
We are aiming for Saturday (tomorrow) for around 3 pm TCT
Bump. 15:00 TCT Saturday, April 8. Message me so i can organize and make sure we have enough players.
Bump. 15:00 TCT Saturday, April 8. We have a lot of interested people. Please message me so I can get an accurate count.
Bump. Thanks Alexis.
Well, I was stupid and forgot to accept the mission. Anyone up for another one at 15:40pm?
Edit: Nevermind there's no way i can get enough people so soon.
Once you accept the mission, you have 7 days to get people together to attack the Duke
Mcorm, if you need help with the mission, let me know, I'll jump in again
Same here. I missed the last attempt as well.
Did I miss the last group attack on Duke? I have 4 days left to accept the mission and complete. Will there be another chance for a group attack?
I'm still available, and have four more days
I'm done with the mission but am still willing to help as much as I can. We need to get as many high level, high strong people willing to help attack the Duke with us as a group. Talk to as many people as you can. We will meet Tuesday April 11 at 15:00 TCT to attack the Duke.
Talk to as many people as you can and ask them to join! Any questions, feel free to ask.
I need help with attacking duke - I'm in for Tuesday April 11th at 15:00 TCT.
I'm in for today then at 15
I'm in as well
in
i guess it's not happening then? :)
Wasn't able to get a hold of internet connection for like 30 min - best to call for 16:00
Well it's 16:30 now. Do you all want to try for Wednesday around 15:00..
Or what is a best time for everyone