Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack Duke Mission

Started by Sherbear [1530994] on in Missions.

31 replies · 244 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Alexis [29052]

Bump. 15:00 TCT Saturday, April 8. We have a lot of interested people. Please message me so I can get an accurate count.
Owl [1996594]

Well, I was stupid and forgot to accept the mission. Anyone up for another one at 15:40pm?

Edit: Nevermind there's no way i can get enough people so soon.


planetdan [1885720]

Did I miss the last group attack on Duke? I have 4 days left to accept the mission and complete. Will there be another chance for a group attack?
Sherbear [1530994]

I'm done with the mission but am still willing to help as much as I can. We need to get as many high level, high strong people willing to help attack the Duke with us as a group. Talk to as many people as you can. We will meet Tuesday April 11 at 15:00 TCT to attack the Duke.



Talk to as many people as you can and ask them to join! Any questions, feel free to ask.