Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free egg

Started by TheCyanFormula [2048293] on in Fun & Games.

30 replies · 221 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Egg2 [1403229] ×1

Hopslam [795412]

yeah this guy's in Fed

Egg

But his last action was like 1500+ days ago, so unsure why his release is just now being sought after

Mentions: Egg2 [1403229]

Wisp [1900251]

I need to make an omelette, but I'm all out of eggs! Please kind sir, could you spare an egg so I can make a tasty omelette?
WarlordMickael [2049795]

What came first, the chicken or thr egg?

New evidence reveals that some specific proteins found in the egg are only found in the chicken's ovaries and therefore the chicken came first.

As for your egg, if you send it to me, I'll consider it the egg I missed this morning when I accidentally clicked on "crimes" instead of the egg on my screen. It would make my DAY! So consider it a humanitarian act for the less fortunate and send this broke noob a hearty egg... the one that came after the chicken.


CatHead [1581564]

You forgot the hashtag.

#FreeEgg

Now all we need to do is kick up a massive shit storm in the forums and Ched will buckle to our demands.