Free egg to any one who can convince me to give it to them.
Free egg
Started by TheCyanFormula [2048293] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Remilia [1284087]
· 6 likes ·
[image: s1.postimg.org] - McDallas [14757]
· 3 likes ·
Is this another one of those free champion type threads? - Hopslam [795412]
· 3 likes ·
yeah this guy's in Fed Egg But his last action was like 1500+ days ago, so unsure why his release is just now being sought after
Mentioned in this thread
Egg2 [1403229] ×1
Free egg to any one who can convince me to give it to them.
First to upvote!
You Sir are a good egg.
Eggs are for noobs
I can do worse with a cluster charge.
L'Eggo My Eggo and give it to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Yq1I8gIA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvZgAEiQXgk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djwO5opz0ng
This game is too eggcentric for me
Is this another one of those free champion type threads?
yeah this guy's in Fed
Egg
But his last action was like 1500+ days ago, so unsure why his release is just now being sought after
Mentions: Egg2 [1403229]
*Cracks knuckles* Can I please have that egg?
moved to fun and games
I need to make an omelette, but I'm all out of eggs! Please kind sir, could you spare an egg so I can make a tasty omelette?
I need the egg the most.
All my tadpoles are waiting to get to it and do something about it !!!!
Wanna see which tadpole wins and what the egg turns out to be.
But everything starts with an EGG - and hence I need it!
[image: image.shutterstock.com]
What came first, the chicken or thr egg?
New evidence reveals that some specific proteins found in the egg are only found in the chicken's ovaries and therefore the chicken came first.
As for your egg, if you send it to me, I'll consider it the egg I missed this morning when I accidentally clicked on "crimes" instead of the egg on my screen. It would make my DAY! So consider it a humanitarian act for the less fortunate and send this broke noob a hearty egg... the one that came after the chicken.
We'll be bros for life!
I never asked for a man's egg before. Please make this be worth my while, it's humiliating.
Because your profile picture gave me a seizure.
You forgot the hashtag.
#FreeEgg
Now all we need to do is kick up a massive shit storm in the forums and Ched will buckle to our demands.
You should give me a free egg cause i'll smoke you up with some killer bud mannnnnn