Which colours of eggs do you have most of and what eggs do you need?
What colour eggs?
Started by IDLEGLANCE [2049768] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Which colours of eggs do you have most of and what eggs do you need?
Have 4 orange, brown and blue. But some of tgose are from previous comp. From this comp I have found 3brown, my most common this time around.
This is my first comp and I have found 4 blue and blacks myself. I'm stuck needing white.
What's my favourite egg colour?
Multicoloured or "Scrambled" as we call them in my house...
I have 2 yellow, 2 orange, and one of everything else, unfortunately, I'm stuck needing white.
What do you get out of the Gold egg? Seriously.
The gold egg gets you +250 happy, the other colored eggs get you +50 happy
Thank you.
What are you ? The egg fairy ?
Yes, yes I am ð
blue
In that case, i wish i wish to have a White egg. The only one needed to complete my set
Can you be my egg fairy? I only need a white egg too (we are in this together now)
Maybe your main has a script to make eggs appear..
*Hands you kneepads*
Go on, go ask hankie
Still need a white ð found yet another blue today.
Think I'll be forced to beg hank, so thanks for the knee pads, I'll give them right back! :D
I have found 3 white eggs. I am so thankful!