Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What colour eggs?

Started by IDLEGLANCE [2049768] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 269 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Nightmare [1637448]

Have 4 orange, brown and blue. But some of tgose are from previous comp. From this comp I have found 3brown, my most common this time around.
manic [1554958]

What's my favourite egg colour?

Multicoloured or "Scrambled" as we call them in my house...
IDLEGLANCE [2049768]

Still need a white ð found yet another blue today.



Think I'll be forced to beg hank, so thanks for the knee pads, I'll give them right back! :D