Unsure why, but i haven't seen a single egg being spawned amidst clicking through torn. I get it if I miss them but I haven't even sighted them. Is it just me? Appreciate any feedback.ty. (over a period of 3 days)
Easter Eggs stopped spawning?
Started by Ashanie [792035] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 59
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- HUZAIFAH [1407331]
· 4 likes ·
I just found one on this thread - BraveKath [1815519]
· 4 likes ·
no eggs in at least 2 days. I'm very active, so that shouldn't be an issue. I understand if there's a set spawn rate, but I think the comments here bear out that even if the ratios remain the same, … - lickdapoo [1827223]
· 3 likes ·
few days ago dev wrote that some stuff around eggs was "fixed"... so there ya go ... OR... itd the same thing like with city finds..."ppl find too much" lets nerf it like crazy...[:sick:]
Unsure why, but i haven't seen a single egg being spawned amidst clicking through torn. I get it if I miss them but I haven't even sighted them. Is it just me? Appreciate any feedback.ty. (over a period of 3 days)
There is a growing number of people who haven't seen any, myself included, it just appears to be luck of the draw since other people have found enough eggs to go to the moon and back.
It went from at least 1 a day to 2 days dry - it would be interesting to hear an admin reply to this.
I actually was rather excited and was having a lot of fun with the increased spawn rates and they now seem to have been turned down a lot, it's a shame and I really hope ched changes his mind on it.
glad its not just me
same here
Yeah for like 2 days didnt spawn a single for me
Pushing to Chedburn.
Me as well, was getting about 2 a day then none at all for the last two days. Same for my wife.
Same here, probably clicked thru pages 500 times, and not a single one. May be the Easter Bunny is on strike!!!!!! ;-)
not seen any for 2 days myself
About 85 hours since my last egg.
few days ago dev wrote that some stuff around eggs was "fixed"...
so there ya go ...
OR... itd the same thing like with city finds..."ppl find too much" lets nerf it like crazy...[:sick:]
Here are the final results from last year. This competition is running for 12 more days. Seems more then likely that when the competition ends the final scores of last year will be matched, so not sure why everyone gets so panicky.
Mentions: Easter Eggs - Results
I was freaking out few hours ago on faction chat on this , looking for my eggs .
Still, i also agree it was a lot more fun with higher spawn rates. I kinda of suspect your spawn rate is determined by how many eggs you currently have. Example, people with 0 eggs are more likely to find one than people with 9.
this happens every yr.... you get around the middle of the comp and they dry up. Unfortunately my days are open so i spend alot of time on torn 6-8h and still only find 1-2 eggs every day. Its just down to luck folks imo
I haven't found one in 2 days.
10 days and I have found 10 eggs with one missed. Aaand... 12 days to go. [:sick:]
same here - eggs galore from the start and nothing since 3 days
None for the last few days here also