Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overdose Problem

Started by UAE [1531163] on in Questions & Answers.

26 replies · 323 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

UAE [1531163]

After returning from Switzerland while taking full rehabilitation, I took another Xanax and overdoses just like that, like what the hell, it was my first drug I took after full rehabilitation. I need to stop overdosing even after going to Switzerland for rehabilitation. Any suggestions or comments on preventing overdose?
Lonestar [1151936]

Its random. You cannot prevent an OD and you may not have one for months but you may have 6 in a row which is my personal best.
KPCSlor [1557404]

Sometimes I go 3+ months without a Xanax OD and sometimes I get 3 in a week. On the flip side I want to OD on Cannabis, but never do.



Welcome to Torn!
GeorgeCostanza [1882094]

Hmm... many people have reported the same thing either OD's right after rehab or just much more OD's in general. I wonder if the OD rate was silently changed at all...
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

When I was new, the very first time I took a drug, I overdosed. Like JussiJernkuuk said, overdosing and addiction are not tied together. They are separate things.


Charnock [505030]

I don't believe that. You're definitely more likely to remember an OD closer to rehab, and much more likely to post/complain about it on the forums too.
poo [1067811]

Easy, before munching xanax, just do 10 min jog. That will get the blood flowing and reduce the chance for od.

trust me, i am a brain surgeon
Butters [34298]

The only two ways to decrease OD chance are to take a job in a nightclub (7* or higher) or get the faction upgrades which lower your OD chance (Tolerance branch).
Cryptic [2059197]

Toleration branch for drug od sucks for Xanax. It's about the relative gain for it given it's about a 3% chance. At -21% it means about 1 less od per 200 taken. What's the value in that? And I'm in the minority of my faction that doesn't use more than 50 Xanax