After returning from Switzerland while taking full rehabilitation, I took another Xanax and overdoses just like that, like what the hell, it was my first drug I took after full rehabilitation. I need to stop overdosing even after going to Switzerland for rehabilitation. Any suggestions or comments on preventing overdose?
Overdose Problem
Started by UAE [1531163] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Dustysoul [1990902]
· 10 likes ·
Stop taking drugs? - Lonestar [1151936]
· 5 likes ·
Its random. You cannot prevent an OD and you may not have one for months but you may have 6 in a row which is my personal best. - Champion [1927067]
· 5 likes ·
"After returning from Switzerland" That's what happens when you cheat on UAE like that
After returning from Switzerland while taking full rehabilitation, I took another Xanax and overdoses just like that, like what the hell, it was my first drug I took after full rehabilitation. I need to stop overdosing even after going to Switzerland for rehabilitation. Any suggestions or comments on preventing overdose?
Stop taking drugs?
Its random. You cannot prevent an OD and you may not have one for months but you may have 6 in a row which is my personal best.
Addiction and the risk of overdosing are not in any way related.
"After returning from Switzerland"
That's what happens when you cheat on UAE like that
moving this to Q&A
Exactly the same thing happened to me last night. It's just how it goes.
Sometimes I go 3+ months without a Xanax OD and sometimes I get 3 in a week. On the flip side I want to OD on Cannabis, but never do.
Welcome to Torn!
Hmm... many people have reported the same thing either OD's right after rehab or just much more OD's in general. I wonder if the OD rate was silently changed at all...
When I was new, the very first time I took a drug, I overdosed. Like JussiJernkuuk said, overdosing and addiction are not tied together. They are separate things.
so far i go like 7-10 im not counting
You do know addiction and ODing are two different thing right?
I did the same! Scared me off Xanax for a while!
I don't believe that. You're definitely more likely to remember an OD closer to rehab, and much more likely to post/complain about it on the forums too.
Easy, before munching xanax, just do 10 min jog. That will get the blood flowing and reduce the chance for od.
trust me, i am a brain surgeon
That was great sarcastic answer. Rate +
I hardly take any, too damn expensive AND frustrating.
My LSD od rate better change or I might rethink if it is worth it or not to use them ^_^
The only two ways to decrease OD chance are to take a job in a nightclub (7* or higher) or get the faction upgrades which lower your OD chance (Tolerance branch).
Toleration branch for drug od sucks for Xanax. It's about the relative gain for it given it's about a 3% chance. At -21% it means about 1 less od per 200 taken. What's the value in that? And I'm in the minority of my faction that doesn't use more than 50 Xanax