I do love a good conspiracy theory...
Some faction shit
Started by Champion [1927067] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I do love a good conspiracy theory...
this whole thread is hysterical you people and your conspiracies
You sure has a lot of time to write all that... Life is too short
Do we get a merit for reading this ?
R/iamverysmart
JustJanet [911066]
Actually, your comment is what made me hop on my ever handy soap box. So if it becomes tedious for you to read my comments, then don't challenge me, because I like a challenge. I will always respond if I have time. I like debate and I like discussion.
Any of you young guys wanna know what real life marriage is like ^^^
Mentions: JustJanet [911066]
killed it lol, take my karma...take all of it !!! [:sick:]
This made me laugh! ironically, in real life I would love to get all I want to say said.. but conversations take two and it's give and take and I get too easily distracted to recall all I might possibly want to say. After so many years together, he knows how to manage me tho.