Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Some faction shit

Started by Champion [1927067] on in Faction Discussion.

87 replies · 2.14k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SenSational [180202]

JustJanet [911066]

Actually, your comment is what made me hop on my ever handy soap box. So if it becomes tedious for you to read my comments, then don't challenge me, because I like a challenge. I will always respond if I have time. I like debate and I like discussion.



Any of you young guys wanna know what real life marriage is like ^^^


Mentions: JustJanet [911066]

JustJanet [911066]

This made me laugh! ironically, in real life I would love to get all I want to say said.. but conversations take two and it's give and take and I get too easily distracted to recall all I might possibly want to say. After so many years together, he knows how to manage me tho.