48 replies · 675 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Hopslam[795412]
· 17 likes · Solid thread. There's 5 different forum fights going on in one thread. Achievement.
flufffy[494285]
· 10 likes · Yeah it was a few things we didn't agree on. The "Officer To Do" list (where mods and helpers ask for logs so they can action reports) Is a shambles. I'd ask him to fix it because it was quite …
flufffy[494285]
· 9 likes · Cool video. One correction I'd make was that the guy calling me a ****ing **** didn't piss me off, it's pretty standard being staff, I just wanted him to get a warning to piss him off more so he'd really …
Cool video. One correction I'd make was that the guy calling me a ****ing **** didn't piss me off, it's pretty standard being staff, I just wanted him to get a warning to piss him off more so he'd really quit and I could have his stuff :)
Yes. Ched and I haven't seen eye to eye on stuff for a long time and we had an argument about you. I have little sympathy for whining bitches, but apparently I should xD
I do have a bit of a potty mouth i must admit lol. Especially when im drunk, had money taken from me and had a staff member pissing me off. Mind you me and fluffy were having a fight over him calling new players idiots and other such attitude before the messages.. The below was later on.
Fluffy was a decent staff member who actually cared about the forums.
Glad to see him step down in the sense that he won't have to deal with the bullshit "rules" any more. But it's obviously not a good sign for the direction of the forums.
Genuinely, people like Fluffy and Sweeney are the ones you want, Ched. The yes men who care nothing for quality of the forums are not doing you favours.