Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TCN[1] Ep.10: Fluffy not staff, Unrating posts

Started by Kata [1990396] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 675 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

flufffy [494285] ×1 Tilted [1694357] ×1 Chibs [1957100] ×1

Kata [1990396]

[image: i.imgur.com]

TCN1 Ep. 10



To submit news fill out this form or send a mail or anon event.



Featured on this week's episode:

Mentions: Chibs [1957100] · flufffy [494285] · Tilted [1694357] · n00b Appreciation week! · Oooh Unrate a thread/post? · TCN[1] Bachelorette - Vote on Who I'll Marry · TCN[1]: Questionable Advice - We need Questions! · Torn Twitch Stream

flufffy [494285]

Cool video. One correction I'd make was that the guy calling me a ****ing **** didn't piss me off, it's pretty standard being staff, I just wanted him to get a warning to piss him off more so he'd really quit and I could have his stuff :)
flufffy [494285]

Yes. Ched and I haven't seen eye to eye on stuff for a long time and we had an argument about you. I have little sympathy for whining bitches, but apparently I should xD
DAMINK [2009054]

I wont take all the credit, just some and im more than happy.

That said dont you feel special either, i have been the direct cause of many a staff member to be demoted, sacked or just quit.

Still it makes me feel warm inside so thankyou for clarifying it was me.
DAMINK [2009054]

I do have a bit of a potty mouth i must admit lol. Especially when im drunk, had money taken from me and had a staff member pissing me off. Mind you me and fluffy were having a fight over him calling new players idiots and other such attitude before the messages..
The below was later on.

[image: oi67.tinypic.com]

And the flog blocks me after that lmfao!!!! First one in nearly a year playing and its a staff/ former staff member.

[image: oi68.tinypic.com]



Fun times, fun times.


CatHead [1581564]

Fluffy was a decent staff member who actually cared about the forums.

Glad to see him step down in the sense that he won't have to deal with the bullshit "rules" any more. But it's obviously not a good sign for the direction of the forums.

Genuinely, people like Fluffy and Sweeney are the ones you want, Ched. The yes men who care nothing for quality of the forums are not doing you favours.
DAMINK [2009054]

Scammed you say? You sure about that? Care to elaborate? Clearly you know something i do not.

No one would fed me actually and in the time between i resolved the money issue the best i could with a little help from the boss man himself.

Thankyou for your concern though.