I don't play. I'm actually the singularity. I'm just here to record all of your behaviour patterns so I can understand humanity better before I take over.
why do we play torn??
Started by aisich [2070649] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I don't play. I'm actually the singularity. I'm just here to record all of your behaviour patterns so I can understand humanity better before I take over.
It's better than playing with myself
You sounding like that Oxide character :P
I don't know who that is :'(
because all of us are addicted
Ahhh bummer. I couldn't quickly find his profile. He is likely inactive these days. I haven't seen him in forums in a while.
What about spreading the word of the birds?!
The people I've "met" through it so far.
Hello
The question should be 'why do we quit torn?'
And that hat for me was time constraint, I have had various levels of activity over the years, the most recent one being two years of inactivity.
However, it is the addictive nature of torn which makes it worthwhile and brought me back to the game.
Too invested. Wouldve been a waste of time I spent here if I quit.
amen
Boring Game.
Played Better.
Loved by old people coz it's something they can play on their phones at anytime whether at work or when they're trying to feed the baby.
I started playing because I had nothing better to do and the more fun game I used to play came to an end because the owner(c***t) "met a girl" (a*** h***).
I continue to play because I still have nothing better to do.
I hope one day someone will make a more fun game I can switch to or maybe one day I'll find the time to make my own game! :)
CHEERS!
Yours Faithfully,
Lindice [1855058]
Mentions: Lindice [1855058]
I keep playing coz if I stop I'll be losing out on a lot of natural E.
Tell them bro.
Repeat after me:
"My Name is Wamu and I am an addict".
This is the first step to recovery. :)
The problem is youre focusing on the things in life that dont really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself Am I on the right track here?. I dont mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
Because I can....
*Staff Edit*
Harassment.