Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HiV on a rampage

Started by Pascal [38031] on in Faction Discussion.

88 replies · 2.16k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
89
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Pascal [38031]

In a turn of events HiV has declared war on pretty much all of HoF. Reckon they're suicidal, or confident enough to take on everyone at the same time?
5amuel [867675]

Sticky is gonna be upset, I think other faction leaders should message him to say franks agreed a termed war. HIV vs everyone. haha
eeew [2039425]

I know the story as to how this happened, so I can explain it to you all. Around six hours ago me and Frank_Underwood otherwise known as "Daddy Frank" - had a conversation about our deepest, darkest desires. And It came to light that my desire was to have a lot of big, heavy hitting guys pile on top of me- and because I'm a stand up guy, He decided that he will cross this one off my bucket list....

By allowing most of HOF to abuse me for the next few days.

Just don't use pillows, I have a on-going fear of pillows.

[image: image.prntscr.com]






Flugkatze [1718691]

Oh dear, so this is what happens when Frank is in charge.

Who let Sticky go on vacation? [:confused:]



Don't worry Frank_Underwood, kitteh still luffs u.