Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Who is your idol?

Started by RX8 [1798198] on in General Discussion.

40 replies · 626 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

CindyFury [345050] ×2 JoesBrother [3992] ×1 JoesMum [255376] ×1 I-Am-biker-babe [540165] ×1 JoesSister [1407052] ×1 Chedburntest1 [1785649] ×1

RX8 [1798198]

Like everybody, we all had our first weeks in this game where we were noobs. In those days, and maybe still these days, who did you look up to, or who did you wanted to be?



For me it all started with Stylin, my first faction was the one he was in as well (Power Rangers), and although we both had different goals, he did teach and mentor me through a lot of different aspects in this game. Also he helped me out A LOT of times with money as well to do my trading. Another note here should go to Viking [1537338], who loaned me 100mil when I was like 2 weeks old, and learned me my first steps into trading.



Trading really had its claws on me and kept me wanting to play this game. From early on I've always looked up to TheAccountant and dunmugmeh. One for their trading, and specially dunmugmeh cause of his ways of trading, he did open up my eyes to a whole different kind of trading and a completely new market.



Time for you peeps to tell your stories! :D
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Viking for sure. mug too. I liked to compare my progress to megalomaniacal for my first couple of years playing. Those are my idols
Accurate [1758158]

I don't know about idolize, but there are some people I really respect.

Leaf_Bikini for the kind of person he is and his leadering.

Bodybagger, not because he's strong, but because dispite his high profile anyd asskickery, he's a really nice and helpful guy.

and actually I just realized this list could get pretty long. They know who they are.



Oh, and only two players I truly dispise. Do they know who they are?
Murky [1839173]

damn i made a secret plug for Rebel and didn't even realize it. if i was on that team old Billy Boy would certainly be my profile image. Now i have to go watch Devon dance around that nerd's apartment again.