Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your Team's MVPs - who are they?

Started by Hopslam [795412] on in General Discussion.

67 replies · 1.36k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
68
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

ChocoPie [1639718] ×1 Tilted [1694357] ×1 CalzaTheFox [1694544] ×1 Tessa [1949678] ×1

Hopslam [795412]

I know the competition is still ongoing, but you know how in the NFL Super Bowl, the MVP is usually known in advance of the actual finish of the game. Give props to your team MVPs here. Every team has them. Whether it's the top attackers, the financial helpers, the strategic leaders, the up and coming newer player making mass hits, the game mechanic teachers, the chat box funny guy, or the whatever.

MVPs

Myo [1992378]

I can't speak for the entire OG team, only for myself, but the names that comes to my mind, the ones that I saw most discussing, leading and being friendly are:

Tessa

MedicFox

Tilted

Top Hitters can be seen at the team page so I'll refrain from listing them. I also wasn't online and may not see things that happened on the backgrounds of my team so there may be more suited names, but I wanted to share those that I saw doing so much.

Mentions: CalzaTheFox [1694544] · Tessa [1949678] · Tilted [1694357]

Blexi [1458703]

Good try in finding the most important target in the last few rounds ;)

Probably best to talk about after the competition has concluded
DUDE [1028023]

we actually had a poll about this in the pirates forum

We and bodybagger got the highst votes

even tho we had the least atatcks amongst the leaders of the team
Kronii [1965595]

Not in OG, but I saw Tessa and MedicFox doing a great job the entire time. They truly lead their team to greatness and refused to give up even when things looked the worst.

As far as Nerdz goes, there were many great people who deserve recognition and I'm very grateful for having them by my side during this competition.
dance [1942592] Committee Committee

For Pink Power, I vote for anyone NOT part of the "leadership" or "committee." They may rock at organization, but they are absolute shit at building or making people feel part of a team. I would rather have gone out feeling like part of a team then make it to the end with the leaders we have :/
Soldier-x [1553098]

The_boss (Coming up with strategy and helping us lead)

-JOKER (Faction mate and overtook me in attacks very quick in comp :p)

Hopslam (Also helping leading team)

DrGonzo (Beast!)

Actuariolam (financially helped members of our team)



Rebel Front forever peeps!
Manticore [231371]

Hydra (appointed bus driver)

Buuwack and Browe (most collisions with other vehicles)



Short Bus - The highest scoring loser in 2017 elims!