85 replies · 1.29k views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
86
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Tempest[1867527]Wiki Contributor
· 16 likes · Cheap People. At least make it 204k(and not anonymous) #796
SakiSweet[2062286]
· 6 likes · As a pink power member, I've been quiet. But honestly - I've been afraid to admit it because of potential bashing. This was my FIRST elimination. I chose pink power because of supporting breast cancer. I take chemo every 8 …
JussiJernkuuk[1874922]
· 5 likes · I think it's time for everyone to let go now. :p
3 people actually, all from RF. But at this point we know Misery placed the bounties and is also the one that keeps hosping that 3rd person. Really not sure why he is after us.