i cri
i cri so hard
It's my faction
Indeed, you're right, but I was ignoring her on global, but she kept on going and going. She wanted my attention, so I had to step in to shut her mouth.
Lol, you don't know anything then xx
i got 3 warnings for posting the division symbol in newplayers chat
÷÷
i know enough to know staff arent all bad
I'm old to this game and they are right.
I don't "get all the friendliness from staff" because I've been here a long time.
I get help from them when I need and otherwise stay out of their way. They don't know me. Mainly because I'm not in Global making a royal arse of myself and calling people names.
Try it and see.
Lol, this is more than your warnings.
Staffs don't differentiate
*Staff Edit*
Flaming.
Lol, are you sure about that?
My calculations show it
Time played:8d 0h 12m 30s. Komrade TheLuvlillypinkpenguin
Lol Tadd, so I need be on torn more in order to not get banned by the staff? But that's the thing, I do have a life out of torn, unlike most of the staff...
I've known of your existence for less than an hour and I already wouldn't want to help you.
You're childish and offensive.
No one cares about your calculations, bro.
There are always 2 sides to every story just staff dont run round like headless chickens telling pplq who dont even care... secondly i have seen you in global and find you reap what you sow. Thousands of others have no issue with rules and staff just seems to be a select handfull who seem to not be able to play the game without the, please look at me everyone syndrome.
I'm a little childish maybe because I'm 19 years old? Lol wtf even. And nah man, I'm not offensive, I'm just direct and I speak the truth xx
Learn to type properly and end your sentences correctly, and then talk to me. Now you may kindly **** off, thank you very much xx
And that would be why you got a chat ban...
Bloody kids... [:sick:]
Aww man, you're wrong. I got chat banned because I called a player old and wrinkled, oops.