Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Replace the staff.

Started by TheLuvlillypink [1914803] on in General Discussion.

146 replies · 1.48k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 147 / 147 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

Indeed, you're right, but I was ignoring her on global, but she kept on going and going. She wanted my attention, so I had to step in to shut her mouth.
Tilted [1694357]

i got 3 warnings for posting the division symbol in newplayers chat

÷÷

i know enough to know staff arent all bad
Ali_Looya [193293]

I'm old to this game and they are right.

I don't "get all the friendliness from staff" because I've been here a long time.
I get help from them when I need and otherwise stay out of their way. They don't know me. Mainly because I'm not in Global making a royal arse of myself and calling people names.

Try it and see.


TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

Lol Tadd, so I need be on torn more in order to not get banned by the staff? But that's the thing, I do have a life out of torn, unlike most of the staff...
Ali_Looya [193293]

I've known of your existence for less than an hour and I already wouldn't want to help you.

You're childish and offensive.
Mr-Fixer [447734]

There are always 2 sides to every story just staff dont run round like headless chickens telling pplq who dont even care... secondly i have seen you in global and find you reap what you sow. Thousands of others have no issue with rules and staff just seems to be a select handfull who seem to not be able to play the game without the, please look at me everyone syndrome.
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

I'm a little childish maybe because I'm 19 years old? Lol wtf even. And nah man, I'm not offensive, I'm just direct and I speak the truth xx