Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 Internal Serve errors

Started by KyleWaxedU [1013799] on in Bugs & Issues.

36 replies · 269 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Coral [350465]

Been slowly getting worse and worse all day. Late last night, fantastic. I was hitting someone twice within the same second! But then it's been declining all day, had no access whatsoever (cloudflare page) here and there around just before 4pmtct. And now I'm getting intermittent 500's on everything.



Using chrome on Android phone.
Dilz [1366534]

I've just had the error 500 like 4 times in a space of 3 minutes now. Only got logged out once during this. But have been logged out a few times today. Hope this helps
Bowl_of_Soup [2035396]

Super annoying BTW, I just had it log me out, and right when I log back in , I get kicked back out. -.-

Evil server.



Using Android chrome as well