Hey guys,
I recently became active after a few years of inactivity. Before I became inactive, I took out a loan and now I'm in a great deal of debt. Is there any way I could apply for a type of debt forgiveness with Duke?
Nope. You just have to pay him back
How much do you owe him..?
Top tip for kids. Dont play blackjack with Dukes money even if you are quitting. You might want to play again and have a big debt to pay off.
In hospital for 13 minutes and 52 seconds Mugged by
Duke[:hushed:]
Mentions:
Duke [4]
This game mechanic is very odd. Nail inactive players as soon as they try and come back to play.
Yeah, it's a sucky thing to come back to. I feel eviction would be better than all the debt usually created by upkeep.
How much debt do you have? It might be very simple to pay off. You got refills right?
Oh no, lets get this guy a piggy bank and a cloak of invisibility so no one harms him
No lets just have him quit again?
Shouldnt be free for him. But should promote him coming back
lol just restart. could get to that same point in a week or 2.
I don't think that will be best. He was inactive for nearly two years. Must have gotten a lot of free refills (Must be over 80). Could gain huge stats in few days if he uses them wisely.
And ten commitment Merits.
I noticed that I had a bunch of free refills after my inactivity. Where do they come from?
There should be a game mechanic that allows some grace from Duke for returning inactives. They need to pay their debts ofc. But inactives aren't aware of rules changes made in their absence. Anyone might need to go inactive perhaps quite suddenly. There is a real world out there. The free refills are a welcome back to the game gesture which Duke takes a huge dump on.
People who have been inactive for extended periods of time are given free refills to encourage them to stick around.
How much its your loan?
write a nice letter to Santa Claus Duke and tell him what you want for Christmas
soo....HOW MUCH DO U OWE DUKE?
tell us so we can't point and say "omfg are you serious? lol good luck with that bro"
There is always the option to restart, I guess.
https://www.torn.com/wiki/NewAccount
While I don't agree that debt should be forgiven, it is a good point about encouraging players to come back instead of penalizing. Perhaps Duke could give debtors missions that would go towards paying off his debt, or something similar? I don't know...