Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Win a BCT

Started by Melted [1874310] on in Fun & Games.

32 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Estelle [2052307] ×1

Melted [1874310]

I don't flower run any more as I have come to hate travelling and the limit on Torn accessibility which comes with it. So, I use a BCT (Business Class Ticket) for rehab now and that's more or less the only travel I do.

If I gave you a BCT, how do I know you would use it and not sell it?

The best answer posted before midnight wins a BCT.
CATastrophic07 [2088434]

If you have me a BCT I will definitely use it for the following reasons:

For the experience of it as it will surely be my first time in doing it.

I have no idea of using it so I will high likely contact you to learn how to best maximize it.

As I want to learn every aspect on this game as I am rather new.



I trust that with my reasons, I have a fair chance on this game. I wish OP all the best and all the participants that plays it.

Cheers!
oops395740 [2039350]

Because I am only level 10 and can't travel. That makes a lot of sense right? XD



I will keep it though for when I am level 15 and can travel. I have been trying for it at the Wheel for a while now.


Because I am the first poster and the first poster can always be trusted.
Food [2068524]

I would use it because:

Severe Drug Addiction
Your statistics in attacking are greatly reduced (-15%)

I've held off on rehab because I don't want to waste my time. With the BCT I would go fly.


Anon [1771528]

Flying back from swizz right now, if it takes a shorter time than an airsrip then I'll use it for my next run
Vader [2061118]

Im 189 days old and Ive took like 500 Xanax, Im clearly turning Into a junkie, how could you not help a young man shape up his life and go back to running the dark side
Touch [1317237]

I would use it to armor run because flying to south africa and back without WLT sucks - : /
VinnyCarwash [1982831]

I'm a merit whore. I want the 50 SA merit, but if you look at my records I don't have those trips that would cause me to lose energy because I prefer training. I'd put it to good use by getting closer to my goal and giving you the flowers if you want.
zzbs [2079933]

If you gave me a BCT i would keep it for a while then get bored and give it back :D
Estelle [2052307]

I would love to use it as a faster way to fly to one of those faraway exotic places in torn that takes forever to get to (I want the 50 times travelled merits for every country). How do you know I would use it and not sell it? I could take a screen shot or picture of some sort of me using it on pain of constant death cause Im a noob and if I pissed you off you could easily make my torn life a torn misery.
Safe [2043572]

I'll use the BCT to travel to SA, wait for the stock to go below 30 for an item, buy them all, and then fly back to torn.. just for laughs xD
O_riginal [1044662]

I do not need cash, I need a rehab, and am too scared to be away from the city too long incase I miss 500 error!