32 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Melted[1874310]
· 3 likes · Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner. You sent a Business Class Ticket to Estellette with the message: Congrats Estellette was the only entrant who mentioned taking a screenshot. When you fly business class, you travel in a large commercial …
Alec[1782664]Wiki Contributor
· 2 likes · Because I'm a Idolised Coward so I would do anything i was told to do with it
I don't flower run any more as I have come to hate travelling and the limit on Torn accessibility which comes with it. So, I use a BCT (Business Class Ticket) for rehab now and that's more or less the only travel I do.
If I gave you a BCT, how do I know you would use it and not sell it?
The best answer posted before midnight wins a BCT.
Im 189 days old and Ive took like 500 Xanax, Im clearly turning Into a junkie, how could you not help a young man shape up his life and go back to running the dark side
Touch[1317237] · #10
I would use it to armor run because flying to south africa and back without WLT sucks - : /
I'm a merit whore. I want the 50 SA merit, but if you look at my records I don't have those trips that would cause me to lose energy because I prefer training. I'd put it to good use by getting closer to my goal and giving you the flowers if you want.
I would love to use it as a faster way to fly to one of those faraway exotic places in torn that takes forever to get to (I want the 50 times travelled merits for every country). How do you know I would use it and not sell it? I could take a screen shot or picture of some sort of me using it on pain of constant death cause Im a noob and if I pissed you off you could easily make my torn life a torn misery.